Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Broken Old Broad's Week In the Rear-View 8-1-2021

 

Hiya, Everybody,

I don't know about you, but last week was busy for me. So many projects going on, both personal and literary.  I finally figured out how I will divide up my time between my fiction and non-fiction. I'm going to work on my fiction projects in the mornings, and in the evenings do micro essays and articles in this Broken Old Broad's Week in the Rear-View blog, as an online journal kind of thing.

I watch a lot of YouTube and post on my social pages in the evenings. I catch up on the news, watch several of my favorite YT channels and I share them on my social pages along with my commentary. I also share comedy videos, animal videos, the whole shebang.

I thought I might, at the end of each week, go through my social pages and choose some of the more thought-provoking stuff and do a micro article or two within this blog. I've come across many TED Talks, news items, interviews, and other online stuff that I find fascinating, and often gives me added insight into the goings on of the world, as well as opens my eyes to perspectives other than my own.  I can also review books, music, and movies.

And there will be the usual updates on my own projects, and some of the routine craziness of Terri's world. 

Just letting you know what I'm up to.  More to come…

Ter

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to share, Terri!

    ReplyDelete