Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Godaddy Blues

Hiya! 

Just cancelled my website with GoDaddy.  I plan to build one here on blogger.  It's where my and Blaze's Blazing Owl Press website is, and it's a simple, easy, pleasure to work on that site.  I just want a place to tell my readers what's going on with my books, and projects.  Completely professional.  I put all the personal stuff, and my Pause for Thought stuff on here. 

Every time I wanted to update my website content on GoDaddy it was a nightmare - and therefore a monthly nightmare, because I have to add the current issue of Owl's Eye View Magazine each month.  So done.  I got tired of crying in frustration.  If it's not user friendly, I don't have time to deal with it.  So long, GoDaddy! 

My domain name should free up within 24 hours. 

Then I will rebuild my site on here and life will be blissful once more.  :D 

In the meantime, Lisa Galloway has some new stuff going up on her poetry site. 

And I am working on editing story collections for Blaze and me.  The next one out will be "Romantic Shadows," which we will be releasing on September 13th - our first wedding anniversary. 


Wow!  I cannot believe it's been a year since Blaze and I tied the knot (literally, we had a hand fasting).  If the next several decades are as extraordinary as this first year has been, I shall live the rest of my life a very happy lady.  :D 





Okay.  Work to do! 

Hugs! 
Ter

No comments:

Post a Comment